Senior Frontend Engineer (Private Cryptocurrency Startup)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a new cryptocurrency that takes no shortcuts on privacy and usability. Privacy isn’t just important, it’s essential to crypto’s success. Their vision is to become a shielded layer for many more assets, even ones on different chains, and provide a platform for true digital cash.
We are looking for someone who's passionate about creating amazing user experiences and continuously dispelling the myth that crypto is hard.
You will work collaboratively with other engineers, our designer and the greater community to make our company a pleasure to use. The types of projects you might work on are:
- Incentivized testnet (see Figma)
- Incentivized testnet video walkthrough
- Client's wallet (see Figma)
- Node dashboard
- Mining software front end
- .. and many other projects
Your other responsibilities will include:
- Build, document and maintain tests
- Communicate and document architectural designs and requirements
- Write high quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers
What we are looking for
Below are just some examples of what your background may look like—go ahead and apply even if your experience is a little different.
- Written production-level code in React and TypeScript
- Web and/or Electron application development
- 3+ years of experience
Nice to haves
- You have experience with blockchains (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum and other implementations)
- Passionate about privacy and privacy preserving tools
Recruiting From Scratch
AddressSanta Barbara, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Recruiting From Scratch