Manager of Mechatronics
Recruiting From Scratch Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This role is based at our client's HQ in Miami, FL.
Our client is an early-stage company developing the next generation of robotic surgery systems. They have received FDA clearance for the first robotic guidance system in the dental industry and have a successful track record in robotic surgery. They offer an engaging, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment based in Miami, Florida. Their culture is that of a high-performance team having fun while delivering best-in-class clinical solutions for our patients. Supporting you will be a leadership team that understands what you do and cares deeply about enabling your success. They are looking for a self-motivated and intellectually curious individual looking to make a positive impact on healthcare through disruptive technology. This is a ground-floor opportunity to join a high-tech startup that is poised to revolutionize surgery.
Our realizes that their success depends on each team member’s ability to work independently with dependable judgement. They prioritize productivity over hours spent, and we strive to be thoughtful about our teammates personally and professionally. They seek out teammates with the ability to manage uncertainty, push the limits, and think like an owner.
Our client is proud to support our team with a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical/dental/vision/disability insurances, unlimited PTO, 401(K) with 4% company match, paid parental leave, sabbaticals, flexible workplace policy, and more. Come join our talented team of professionals from the best universities around the world!
Our client is seeking a Manager of Mechatronics Engineering to Lead the development of mechatronic products and their processes using design and development systems in accordance with FDA and international regulations.Responsibilities
- Make prototype products / fixtures either by direct use of machining equipment or by directing
- outside suppliers with appropriate drawings.
- Generate test protocols and test reports.
- Build test equipment, conduct testing of product, and analyze data as needed.
- Provide input on the design, manufacturing process, quality needs and testing during the
- development process.
- Development of new design and manufacturing processes as needed.
- Conduct cross functional design reviews during design activities.
- Provide mentorship and career growth opportunities for engineers.
- Recruit and maintain a high-quality team to achieve the team and company goals.
- Maintain effective communications with supervisor and peers in project activities.
- As necessary, suggest strategic direction for specific projects.
- Support manufacturing and field support activities, as necessary.
- BS Engineering or higher in Mechanical, Electrical or related engineering field
- 4 years’ experience leading engineering groups
- Experience in Solidworks (or similar CAD packages)
- Demonstrable record of taking product from concept to manufacturing.
- Experience with Medical devices preferred
- Experience in handling multi-disciplinary teams/projects (i.e. Electrical, Mechanical and
- Software Engineers) preferred
- Experience with the following regulations preferred:
- ISO 13485 -Medical Devices Quality Management Systems – Requirements for
- Regulatory Purposes
- IEC 60601-1
- ISO 14971
Unlimited PTO: They trust their employees to manage the amount of time off they need to ultimately perform at their highest level. They also celebrate Holidays & offer sabbaticals!
Health & Wellness: Our client's colleagues’ wellbeing is a priority for us. They offer medical, dental & vision plans as well as STD, LTD & Life Insurance & the option to open a 401k.
Paid Parental Leave: They understand the importance of being there for your family, that’s why they offer our colleagues paid parental leave.
Company lunches & snacks: Our client loves to gather together for company lunches and power through our days with unlimited snacks & coffee.
Recruiting From Scratch
ManufacturingView all jobs at Recruiting From Scratch