Manager, Hardware Test Engineer
Recruiting From Scratch Clearwater, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
They create the interfaces and insights necessary to unlock the greatest scientific unknown: the inner workings of the human brain and mind.
Our client started in 2016 and are a full-stack neurotech company with scientists and engineers controlling every step from chip design to optics; control software to ML; experimental design to analysis.
Understanding, interfacing with, and improving the brain requires a technological revolution at every level.The Role
They are looking for an experienced and hands-on Test Engineering Lead to level-up our testing infrastructure and methods. The ideal candidate will provide team leadership that spans process development and functional test implementation for both internal and external production manufacturing. The candidate should also have a solid background in product qualification and reliability testing at the component and assembly level.Responsibilities
- Provide hands-on leadership of a small team to coordinate designing test criteria, software routines and tooling for internal test stations to aid in product development
- Migrate processes and test requirements to external vendors (OSAT or CM) as our production quantities scale
- Develop reliability models and work with design engineers on product qualification - including custom silicon devices
- Establish requirements for in-circuit and functional tests of PCBAs
- Analyze results, generate clear reports, and provide feedback and suggestions for improving manufacturing quality and test time
- Guide root-cause failure analysis and identify significant contributors to yield loss
- 4-year degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from an accredited institution
- 7+ years’ experience working in testing of electronic components and subsystems
- Demonstrated experience with test automation at scale
- Proficient in python development as applied to test automation and data visualization
- Proven track-record with new product development of semiconductor devices and associated reliability models
- Familiarity with optical systems, including lasers and photodiodes
- Great communication skills that include sharing intent and how decisions are made
- Experience contributing to a multidisciplinary team’s combined effort, by delivering results that meet milestones
This position will require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws and regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Please note that any offer for employment will be conditioned on authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export control laws and regulations without sponsorship for an export license.
Recruiting From Scratch
TechnologyView all jobs at Recruiting From Scratch