Our Silicon Valley based client, a leading global FinTech firm providing digital banking payments processing technology and infrastructure, is looking for an EVP Sales and a seasoned Sales Executive with experience selling complex enterprise SaaS solutions to join their team.
Both positions work remotely.
The EVP Sales is a Player/Coach type role.
Sales Exec Responsibilities:
- Identify, develop and establishing new business across all product lines including Credit, Debit, Prepaid, Installment Loans, Digital Banking.
- Create and present a compelling, agile solution to buyers that meet or exceed their needs.
- Deliver $1.2 million of new business each year
- Sign 10 new clients per year
- Be socially active on LinkedIn to establish themselves as a trusted advisor in the payments processing arena
Leads for new prospects will be a combination of 50% self-generated and 50% company generated. This requires a regular outbound business development motion that the Sales Exec is responsible for conducting on a daily basis to ensure a steady flow of qualified leads.
- 8 years of sales experience within the payment processing or SaaS industries
- Demonstrated ability to interact and establish relationships with key decision makers within the “C” suite
- Track record of winning business within the Fortune 1000
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills as well as exemplary presentation skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Head of Sales - 300k+ Total Comp
- Sales Exec - 100-140k base plus commission OTE compensation of 250-280k, Benefits