Our client, a Top Real Estate Developer in NYC, is seeking a Temp to Perm Leasing Agent. In this role, you will provide key support to the Leasing Director. The ideal candidate has excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills. This is an exciting opportunity to play an essential role while further developing your skills with a leading property management firm.
This role will be onsite primarily working out of their Manhattan locations, with the occasional need to work out of their Brooklyn and Long Island City locations.
Schedule: 30-35 hours/week, must be flexible to work weekends
- Managing marketing and leasing activities while maintaining strong relationships with current and prospective residents
- Giving tours and showing the benefits of the property(s)
- Responding to incoming inquiries via phone and email
- Tracking and maintaining prospect information in database
- Collecting necessary verification documents to process applications in a timely manor
- Reviewing and administering leases
- Managing, posting and updating listings on key websites
- Sharing market trends with Leasing Team and Marketing Department
- 2+ years of relevant leasing experience
- New York State Real Estate License required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Property management and leasing software experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
Recruiting Firm - Client Company