Recruiting Connection Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: 25 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking for a collections specialist to add to their team. They have a great collaborative environment that fosters personal growth and strong communication. Their goal is to continue to grow as they expand their businesses and they have a great track history of thriving in any market conditions.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Daily monitoring of past due accounts using different tools and methods of contacting customers and resolving their issues.
- Establishing, maintaining, and building strong relationships with valued customers
- Interaction with other departments within the organization to help resolve customers problems.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Use different resources to contact each customer throughout the month (phone, email, demand letters)
- Gather payment information from customers
- Assist in the development of the company’s credit and collections policy by providing recommendations for process improvement
- Weekly meeting with sales and finance to discuss issues requiring assistance in customer dispute resolution
- Other projects as directed
- 2-3 years’ experience working in business to business collections environment (required)
- 2-3 years’ experience using accounting database systems such as Microsoft Dynamics NAV, QuickBooks, Oracle, etc. (required)
- Motivated self-starter, willing to roll up sleeves and learn new processes and refine current ones
- Previous experience with developing and refining processes
- Ability to use and improve technical software and processses
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the timely and accurate collections of accounts receivable as well as managing customer relationships. This position reports directly to the Controller. Salary DOE.
Recruiting ConnectionWhy Work Here?
Great growing company and a great team!!! Full Benefits
Recruiting Connection is Salt Lake City's premier recruiting and professional placement firm, serving the needs of clients in the Salt Lake Valley, Ogden, and Provo as well as various national markets. Since 2003, providing customized recruiting and placement solutions has been our specialty. Our goal as a full-service firm is to always go well above and beyond the ordinary in finding the best matches for employers and professionals. www.recruitingconnection.org
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
Finance and Insurance