Architect Senior Project Coordinator $60K-$75K
This more of a Technical position, MUST KNOW REVIT AND AUTOCAD
GROCERY STORE OR RETAIL ARCHITECTURE EXPERIENCE A SUPER PLUS !!!!
An Architectural Senior Project Coordinator is responsible for implementing medium to large, architectural project(s), including Design, Construction Documents, Permitting, Bidding and Construction Administration. Included are coordination with and responsibility for communicating with other disciplines.
An Architectural Senior Project Coordinator shall have eight (8) years of experience as an Architectural Graduate or Project Coordinator. This position requires a thorough understanding of building construction methods and techniques as well as advanced knowledge of the applicable codes. Final responsibility for the quality of a project lies with the Project Architect or Project Manager.
• Maintains company standards and QC throughout projects
• Assists PM in setting scope and budget
• Assists client's interests in public hearings & mtgs.
• Capable as serving as the main P.O.C. for a project or running series of small projects
• Assists in providing full CA services
• Assists in proposal preparation
• Run projects with minimal oversight from PM/PA
• Produce design, CDs, and specs
• Complete scope within allotted time/budget
• Manage permitting process/response to comments
• Manage bidding procedures
• Minor field assistance with CA
• Research & apply applicable codes/Contact w/AHJs
• Coordinate w/other disciplines, runs kickoff mtg.
• Main P.O.C. with limited input from PM or Principal
• Coordinate Owner revisions, RFIs, and AHJ comments
• Coordinate Peer review and QC of documents
• Design & produce arch. designs/CDs/specifications
• Assists in permitting process, including response to comments
• Coordinate with engineering disciplines
• Checks completed work against markups prior to returning to PA/TM
• Incorporates Company CAD standards and conventions into CDs
• Sets up sheets and drawings to company standards
• Prepares plans and details from sketches/redlines
• Works efficiently and accurately within time allotted
• Plots to the appropriate scale
• Prepares transmittal documents
• Receives and sends drawings electronically
• Checks work against redline markups
• Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADVANCEMENT TO:
• Technical Manager
• Assistant Project Manager
You will be evaluated on the basis of your level of competency (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA)) in the following areas:
▪ Demonstrate record of success in managing projects thoroughly, accurately, and on time.
▪ Understand the effects that changes will have on current, individual projects and on future projects.
▪ Demonstrate the basic skills in effectively managing and training members on the team.
▪ Understanding of in depth code analysis and review (NFPA, NEC, Energy Codes and ADA, etc.)
▪ Ability to coordinate and to negotiate with consultants and contractors.
▪ Can effectively run job site meetings.
▪ Knowledge and ability to perform Construction Administration (shop drawing review, project close out and punch lists).
▪ Understanding of “customer service” principals and ability to implement.
▪ Ability to troubleshoot issues and generate multiple solutions.
▪ Understanding of the overall site development process from the initial real estate transaction, the site/building permitting process through construction.
▪ Knowledge of building systems and technologies.
▪ Ability to accurately project milestones within allotted time and budgets.
▪ Have basic understanding of contracts - contractual issues, recognize and handle additional services.
▪ Proven communication and leadership skills.