If your looking to be a part of a highly dynamic team our client in New Jersey is looking for a Manufacturing Accounting Manager with Cost Accounting to join their stellar team of professionals.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for forecasts, budgets, inventory analyses reporting, and account reconciliation
- Manage day-to-day A/P, A/R and payroll.
- Able to manage fixed asset activity
- Reviews physical inventory and cycle counts
- Maintains documentations and files
- Provides support in costing analysis, labor, material and overhead cost
- Creates finance and accounting procedures and policies.
- Researches and resolves accounting or reporting issues
- Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Work in a demanding and accelerating environment meeting deadline
- Superior attention to detail and thoroughness
RecruithookRecruithook is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in assisting small, mid-tier, and fortune clients find top talent. We strive to be the trusted partner you deserve for all your professional recruiting and placement needs. We are sophisticated, reliable, and trusted recruitment partner. Primarily focusing on Accounting & Finance, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, Creative, and Technology. www.recruithook.com