Our Client, a small family office in New York is looking for a trustworthy candidate who has hands on experience as a Family Office Controller.
- Work closely with Controller and CFO on a regular basis to help manage and oversee daily accounting operations.
- Review investment materials, sit in on conference calls and attend local partner meetings to better understand the investment strategies.
- Responsible for maintaining and assisting with the Finances, Accounting, and Tax (Stock, Private Equity Investments, Bonds, and Real Estate).
- Participate in major business decisions and help growing and protect the family assets.
- Able to handle additional roles which will include Property Manager, Office Manager, and Project Manager.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience required
- Ability to drive projects to completion, while also functioning effectively in a team environment
- Understanding of and sensitivity to confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills – MS Excel Skills