Our client, a fast-growing Consumer Product Goods Manufacturing Company located in Northern Jersey is looking to find an experienced Business System Analyst to come in and be a part of their growing team! As a Business System Analyst, you will help our clients to implement the ERP software within their organizations.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a thriving business with a fantastic work life balance environment.
- Collaborates on planning, design, implementation, and troubleshooting of ERP solutions.
- Review and create best practices across system to ensure appropriate practices within the new ERP
- Design and implement interfaces to wire payments, EDI data exchange and order to cash.
- Lead the present introduced changes to team
- Performs front end system configurations to support needs of the business.
- Research identify and address issues resulting from legacy configuration and practices.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems/Computer Science
- 4 plus years’ experience
- Minimum of one full-cycle ERP implementation
- Knowledge of accounting and financial concepts.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail.