Our client, a well respected Family Office located in the Financial District is seeking a driven Admin Assistant that will contribute to the company and be a part of a strong team.
- Able to support (2) Vice Presidents with daily activities
- Able to manage calendars and schedule appointments
- Able to process expense reports and invoices
- Assist with research for projects
- Cover multiple phone lines, communicate with clients and investors as requested, meet and greet guests
- Schedule conference rooms for internal and external meetings
- Attend meetings and take notes during the meetings
- Handle confidential documents and correspondence as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- Strong PC skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and highly detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.