Our client, a respected Healthcare Facility, located in Northern New Jersey is actively seeking an experienced and dedicated Accounting Manager to join their rapidly growing team!
- Manage Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Treasury, Inventory and supporting general accounting close.
- Assist with monthly financial statement close process, cash flow projections and preparation of annual budgets.
- Assist with outside audits, payroll, financial audits, and insurance audits
- Review journal entries, balance sheet accounts, and account reconciliations
- Assist in risk assessment and audits
- Update and prepare various account reconciliations to assist with the month end close process
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Knowledge of GAAP Accounting principles
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
RecruithookRecruithook is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in assisting small, mid-tier, and fortune clients find top talent. We strive to be the trusted partner you deserve for all your professional recruiting and placement needs. We are sophisticated, reliable, and trusted recruitment partner. Primarily focusing on Accounting & Finance, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, Creative, and Technology. www.recruithook.com