- Posted: over a month ago
Why work for us?
- Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus for FT day shift RNs
- Up to $20,000 sign-on bonus for FT evening/overnight shift RNs
- Shift "Pick-Up" Bonuses
- MONTHLY Retention Bonus $700
- Shift Range $3- $9 Differentials depending on Shift
- 100% company paid medical for employee/spouse/children, dental, vision, 100% Company paid short term disability for
- employee,100% Company-paid long-term disability for employees, Company Paid life insurance 2x annual base pay and matching 401k.
The Staff Nurse (R.N.) is a registered professional nurse who assesses, coordinates, and evaluates patient care through
collaborative efforts with health team members in accordance with the nursing process and the standards of care and practice.
Education: Graduate from an accredited program of professional nursing required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Experience: New Grads Accepted
Licensure: Currently licensed to practice in the State of Washington as an RN.
Additional Requirements: Must pass a medication administration exam before administering medications. CPR
certification and successful completion of crisis intervention training including restraint and seclusion policies, within 10
days of employment, and prior to assisting in restraining procedures. Mental Health Professional acknowledgment
from DBHR when eligible.
AddressLittle Rock, AR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?