Primary Therapist- Young Adult Program
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the company
The company is a Mental Health Care company that treats individuals (ages 12-18) who are struggling with teenage depression, teen anxiety, and trauma-related issues, along with co-occurring eating disorders and teenage substance abuse. Their teen treatment centers provide the safety, support, and, above all, the unconditional love that teens and their families need to heal.
- Carries an average case load of 8 residents
- Facilitates two therapy sessions per week (individual, couples and/or family)
- Master's degree or higher
- Any of the following licenses/certifications:
- Valid Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Valid Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Valid Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Valid Licensed Clinical Psychologist (LCP)
- 2+ years experience with any of the following:
- Young Adult Therapy
- Trauma Informed
- Mental Health
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Onsite: Monday- Friday
- Available between 8:00am-7:00pm
- Full benefits
- Professional development
- sign-on Bonus
Recruiter Free Agent LLC
Get fresh Primary Therapist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.