- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Blingle! | N | 135
Looking for dynamic and motivated head of Sales to launch nationally backed home services business in Denver.
Blingle! is a locally owned but nationally backed premier outdoor lighting services provider serving South Denver and its surrounding communities. We specialize in landscape, patio, holiday, event, and permanent exterior lighting for both residential homes and commercial establishments. We are looking for dynamic, passionate and engaging individuals to join our team. You will have the unique opportunity to help build this brand from the ground up in a culture that strives to win while putting people first. The owners both have extensive experience in launching and growing new businesses with a keen focus on building winning cultures.
What We Value:
- People. We can go faster individually but we will go farther together.
- A Customer-Obsession. Leads generate linear growth, while referrals generate exponential growth.
- Integrity. Success stems from trust, and trust grows from honesty and accountability.
- Winning. We will exceed expectations and celebrate our wins.
About the Role
We are looking for friendly, passionate, and motivated people that find joy in providing exceptional customer service. And most of all, we want people that are fun to work with and are great team players. Blingle! Lighting Designers (Sales Reps) are responsible for selling Blingle! services by utilizing a revolutionary application that allows you to digitally light the exterior of a home with just a photo and a tablet. Instead of telling a customer how things will look, we enable you to show them in real time! As a Blingle! Lighting Designer, you are responsible for creating and inspiring customers with designs and products that capture the essence of the occasion. The focus is to develop and maintain long term relationships with new and existing clients. The Lighting Designer is an important member of our high-performing sales team and must be able to work to develop a deep understanding of customer requirements. They will also create & present winning sales proposals.
- Lead all sales activities; including generating and following up on all leads.
- Meet with homeowners/business owners to plan designs for lighting installations, create estimates and project proposals.
- Identify opportunities to encourage an upgrade option for customers, when appropriate.
- Follow up with customers the day after the job is completed to check customer satisfaction.
- Maintain relationships with customers to ensure future referrals.
- Generate new referrals by fostering relationships with related businesses or professionals, participating in home shows and identifying other marketing activities.
- Track key performance indicators and share internally.
- Participate in regular sales meetings and webinars.
This job will require travel to and from customer locations across SE Denver, Littleton, and the Foothills. A company sales vehicle will be provided.
Position Type/Expected hours worked:
This is a full-time position with flexible hours. Hours of work will reflect the needs of the business.
- High school diploma or GED, required
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Operate/use various pieces of office equipment (computer, printer, copier, fax)
- Ability to drive
- Good organizational skills
- Retail sales or event planning experience
- Landscape design and/or holiday lighting preferred but not required
Compensation will be tied directly to revenue generation. A base salary will be provided but the majority of compensation will result from commissions on sales activities. Exceeding expectations can result in a salary of over $80,000.
This job search function is performed on behalf of Blingle! an independently owned and operated company, and not Franchisor, HorsePower Brands. Franchisor, HorsePower Brands and its affiliates, including HPB Recruitment LLC, is an independent contractor of Blingle! and does not have any authority to bind, commit, direct, or otherwise control Blingle! . Neither HorsePower Brands and its affiliates, including HPB Recruitment LLC nor Blingle! shall be deemed a joint employer of the other’s employees, and nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed or construed to create a joint venture, partnership, fiduciary or agency relationship between the Parties for any purpose. Blingle! employees shall not be deemed “employees” or “leased” employees of HorsePower Brands for any purpose, in law or equity. Applicant acknowledges, understands, and agrees that Applicant is applying for an employment position of Blingle! and not HorsePower Brands or its affiliates], and that if hired, the Applicant shall be an employee of Blingle! and not HorsePower Brands or its affiliates. Applicant acknowledges, understands, and agrees that any claims, disputes, causes of action, of any kind, in contract or tort, at law or equity, related to the employment of the Applicant by Blingle! , shall be made against Blingle! , and not HorsePower Brands or its affiliates
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Head Of Enterprise Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.