- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Irrigation Technician | HEROES Lawn Care 111
Overland Park, KS
Compensation: Starting At $24.04 Per Hour & Can Increase Based Upon Experience
As an irrigation technician for HEORES Lawn Care, you will meet with customers to perform maintenance and repair of irrigation systems. Make recommendations to customers on additional products and services that may be needed as your complete a 35-point inspection of the property. You will identify potential problems and discuss solutions and services with the customer. Follows through with customers until all issues are resolved. Works with the Owner/General Manager to optimize production efficiency and ensure the highest level of customer service. Works with the office staff to be effective in scheduling and routes.
- Provides reliable, high quality customer support.
- Performs customer instruction on system operation and functionality.
- Performs system testing and signal verification via troubleshooting if they are set up with a smart/Wi-Fi controller.
- Organizes and utilizes technical resources, information, material, and support to ensure efficient execution of assigned tasks.
- Monitors and ensures the progress and completion of assigned tasks.
- Completes and submits all required task-related activities, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Respond to customer’s requests and complaints, making appropriate recommendations, and advise customer on how to improve their irrigation system.
- Demonstrate expertise in maintenance and repair of irrigation systems and related components including irrigation lines, sprinkler heads, control panels, valves, pumps, etc..
- Perform seasonal maintenance of irrigation systems for turn on and blow outs.
- Cross trained in other departments for back up support.
- GED or high school diploma required
- Minimum of two years of experience in irrigation industry & related principles/practices required
- Must have a working knowledge of CRM programs
- Must have a clean driving record and pass internal insurance background check to drive a company vehicle
- Very detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to keep efficient notes and records
- High energy, positive attitude, and forward thinking
- Knowledge of tools, equipment, techniques, skills, materials, and mechanics of a irrigation system.
- Ability to operate equipment such as trenching machines and digging tools related to grounds and landscaping equipment
- Product knowledge in the irrigation industry from Site One
- Must be able to demonstrate willingness to be flexible and adapt to change
- Ability to follow policy and procedures
- Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
- State issued licensing requirement for pesticide application or obtain one in 60 days for cross training
Compensation & Benefits Details:
- Starting Compensation: $24.04 Per Hour & Can Increase Based Upon Experience
- Final compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
- Additional benefit details can be provided by hiring franchise leadership
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; reach with hands and arms; push; pull; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear.
- Lift, move, and hold up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work a full-time, flexible schedule with “on call availability” and must be able to travel on short notice.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle (day and evenings) for extended time periods
This job search function is performed on behalf of HEROES an independently owned and operated company, and not Franchisor, HorsePower Brands. Franchisor, HorsePower Brands and its affiliates, including HPB Recruitment LLC, is an independent contractor of HEROES and does not have any authority to bind, commit, direct, or otherwise control HEROES. Neither HorsePower Brands and its affiliates, including HPB Recruitment LLC nor HEROES shall be deemed a joint employer of the other’s employees, and nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed or construed to create a joint venture, partnership, fiduciary, or agency relationship between the Parties for any purpose. HEROES employees shall not be deemed “employees” or “leased” employees of HorsePower Brands for any purpose, in law or equity. Applicant acknowledges, understands, and agrees that Applicant is applying for an employment position of HEROES and not HorsePower Brands or its affiliates, and that if hired, the Applicant shall be an employee of HEROES and not HorsePower Brands or its affiliates. Applicant acknowledges, understands, and agrees that any claims, disputes, causes of action, of any kind, in contract or tort, at law or equity, related to the employment of the Applicant by HEROES, shall be made against HEROES, and not HorsePower Brands or its affiliates.
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Irrigation Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.