Senior Manager HRIS/HRIT
The Senior HRIS Leader partners with key HR Stakeholders to analyze work process design and flow to improve processes and serves as subject matter expert for Oracle HCM cloud, ensuring adherence to project schedules, systems maintenance and updates.
· This position also serves as a technical point-of-contact for the region’s HRBP’s and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities, Oracle HCM upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
· Work closely with the regional and Global process owners/teams to drive continuous improvements to HRIS and processes.
· Readily develops knowledge of the HR business and the related business systems. Serves as a key contact to the customer organizations to resolve issues and respond to inquiries. ·
· Is expected to design, develop, program, model and test HR applications to solve complex issues or functionality needs.
· Directs ongoing support of HRMS applications (Oracle HCM Cloud), including day-to-day troubleshooting and emergency intervention. Performs whatever work is necessary to address mission critical support in emergency situations.
· Works closely with customers to find ways to improve their business processes through the implementation of systems solutions.
· Assists in the development and implementation of performance standards/metrics and required procedures.
· Ensure that solutions developed within the organization are aligned to enterprise architecture standards and principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet financial targets (cost and benefits).
· Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, implementing and supporting HR systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
· Work very closely with the global HRIS team and to configure, maintain, and support the regional HCM systems and ensure HCM systems configuration meet corporate compliance obligations as well as data privacy best practices.
· Work with Data Operations team to identify potential data integrity issues and advise on appropriate audit and mitigation strategies to ensure data quality.
· Collaborate with 3rd party vendors, coordinating resolution with 3rd party vendors as needed.
· Plan and execute unit, regression, integration and acceptance testing related to HR Systems enhancements, changes, and upgrades.
Education: A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Business, Human Resources Management or Computer Science is required.
· 5 Plus experience in HR systems or advanced HR system user (super user) preferably HR / Benefits / Payroll / recruitment/learning Management /performance management
· Global HRIT experience
· Project management experience/ Certification in global Oracle HCM cloud is highly preferred
· High preference for experience with Oracle Fusion, Taleo and Payroll systems
· 5+ years of experience in HR systems or advanced HR system user (super user) is mandatory
· Experience with Core HR / Oracle learning Management / Talent Management / Compensation / Payroll / Talent Acquisition (Taleo) using Oracle HCM cloud applications.
· Must have experience leading geographically diverse teams and global experience is highly desired.
· 2+ years of experience in working with at least two of the following: UNIX, Oracle HDL and SQL/SQR, Access DB, Oracle OTBI
· 3+ years of experience in configuring and maintaining Oracle HCM with demonstrated knowledge of modules like Core HR, Talent Management, Payroll, Learning
· Expert knowledge of HR Systems industry practices, advanced techniques and solutions to develop new standards, processes, and solutions.
· This position will support applications such as Taleo, Oracle HCM (Core HR, Compensation, Payroll, Talent Management, and Learning Management) and interfaces to various third-party applications.
· Ability to act as a subject matter expert (SME) in the development of business architecture framework development, ability to facilitate workshops to understand user challenges, define process requirements and document future state process maps, write specs, manage project execution, and support the definition of product roll-out strategy including change management.
· Ability to conduct analysis to determine best paths for identifying business opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement and user training.
· Proven quality focus in providing customer-driven products, services and solutions.
· Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and to lead others in a directed effort to complete medium to large-sized projects.
· Proven ability to mentor others in the technical and/or business aspects of HR information systems.
· Strong project management background with experience in utilizing the latest in planning and tracking tools.
· Thorough understanding of project management theory, practice and associated methodologies.
· Business knowledge related to the Human Resources, Benefits and Payroll functions.
· Proficiency in utilizing personal/business productivity tools including but not limited to the Microsoft Office suite of products.