San Jose, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For an immediate response call: Nelson at 40 8 69 1 60 29
Position: Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Shift: Morning Shift, Monday – Friday
Start time: 7:50 am – 4:30 pm (Day Shift)
Location: North San Jose
Pay rate: $19-$25 depending on experience.Responsibilities
- Verifies that the work order has approval stamps on all previous operations prior to packaging associated parts.
- Reads and interprets packaging requirements from a work order and or blueprints.
- Contact the Quality department to complete the Work Order step “Final Inspection Ready to Package” before packing and shipping.
- Accurately count, label, and package parts in accordance with customer requirements.
- Determines pack quantity from the material planning window in Visual Manufacturing for Sales Orders with multiple ship dates.
- Creates and prints shipping labels out of Visual Manufacturing.
- Part Marking: Reads and interprets part marking and packaging requirements on blueprints. Sets up part marking equipment and marks parts.
- Load Trucks, under the direction of a Shipping Associate
- Performs other related tasks assigned by the department Manager or Lead person.
- Interacts heavily with Shipping Lead, Department Manager, and Final Inspection Inspector. Interacts with other Shipping Associates in a teamwork environment.
AddressSan Jose, CA
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Shipping Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.