- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Maintenance Mechanic
- Temp to hire position
- Daytime and on-call.
Location: Lodi Ca.
Pay: Depending on experience
For Immediate Response Call > NELSON 408 69 1 60 29
- As a maintenance mechanic you will be in charge for all equipment in the plant.
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems using schematics, technical
drawings and testing equipment
- Repair equipment, fixtures, systems, conveyors, and other equipment at facility
- Modify, lubricate, diagnose, and operate equipment a needed.
- Maintain industrial control systems
- Work independently and with other team members to complete repairs in a safe and timely manner
- May fill in for production operator as needed
- Create and report repairs throughout shift. Complete required work order paperwork, document parts
and material usage
- Understand and follow plant safety rules including safe lifting practices and safe machine operation.
Personal Protective Equipment is to be used where required
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job to ensure equipment and facility
Get fresh Temporary Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!