Manufacturing Financial Analyst
Recruit4u, LLC Louisville, MS
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
The Financial Analyst position is responsible for creating accurate and timely financial records, financial planning and financial and operation analyses for the organization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Prepare accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports, to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to standards defined within the department.
· Prepare daily operations reports and dashboard reports for manufacturing productivity assessment.
· Perform financial and operational analyses for the organization.
· Reconcile financial activities and perform reconciliation of accounts.
· Assist and /or prepare financial budgets and forecasts.
· Assist and/or prepare month end reporting.
· Assist and/or complete activities required to perform accounting month close and reconciliation.
· Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
· Develop reporting and analysis using Excel and other company software.
· Serve as back up for Staff Accountant, AP Manager and Director of Finance as needed.
· Comply with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
· Comply with all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
· Other duties, as assigned
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and Experience
· Required – Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting plus 5+ years accounting job experience in a manufacturing environment, or equivalent job experience and high school combination.
· Required – Prior Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) experience.
· Required – Ability to use MS Office applications efficiently and the ability to learn other company-specific applications
· Required – Ability to use MS Excel application with at least intermediate level efficiency including the ability to use advanced functions within the application.
· Desired – wood products experience
Recruit4u, LLCWhy Work Here?
Supurb leadership, growing company, with lots of career growth potential
1160 S Church Ave LouisvilleLouisville, MS
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Recruit4u, LLC