HVAC Service Tech - Lead
Recruit4HVAC Clackamas, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our well-established hvac company is looking for an experienced Lead Service Technician that is looking for a leadership role to join our team.
Work start and end time: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., overtime, nights, and weekends as needed
Pay Scale: $28.00 - $35.00 per hour, dependent upon experience + Benefits
Position Summary: Responsible for overseeing, maintaining, and repairing HVAC equipment. Duties include providing leadership, coaching, teaching, mentoring and craft specific
technical guidance. Respond to departmental emergencies.
- Demonstrated, proven mechanical aptitude
- High knowledge level in a variety of HVAC equipment
- Valid driver's license
- Insurable driving record
- Clear background check and drug test
- Willingness to invest in tools used in the Service of HVAC equipment
- Willingness to invest time in training seminars and classes
- Operate power and hand tools safely
- Follow directions as given
- Work from 28' extension ladder and 12' step ladder
- Commit to developing customer service skills
- Universal EPA Certification
- Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School
- Possess tools needed
ConstructionView all jobs at Recruit4HVAC