HVAC Service Manager
Recruit4HVAC Clackamas, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Local hvac company is looking to hire an HVAC Service Manager to join our awesome team.
Qualified candidate will be career-minded individual who believes in our company's mission and vision to provide the best service possible to the communities we serve.
We aim to create the best environment for people to succeed and step through the doors of opportunity to advance to the next level of their professional careers.
Pay Range: $80k - $120k + Benefits + Bonus/es
Benefits We Offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- 401K w/company match
- Company vehicle
- I-Pad, i-Phone
- Outside training
- 5+ years' experience in residential hvac service
- Previous management experience
- Ability to pass drug and background check
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
- Multi-tasker who enjoys challenge
- Highly motivated, top performer who can instill pride of workmanship in self and others.
- Basic computer skills required, specifically MS Office, Service & Dispatch software systems
- Strong communication skill set
- Cognitive ability to comprehend the core fundamentals and operations of the hvac business
- Demonstrate ability to lead, mentor and train personnel
- Demonstrate impeccable customer service skills
Competencies for Success:
- Technical Capacity
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Customer Focus
- Detailed, organized, and objective Decision Making
- Project Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Teamwork Orientation
- This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for leadership, performance management, and hiring of the employees within the department.
BusinessView all jobs at Recruit4HVAC