Customer Service Specialist / Schedule Coordinator
- Expired: February 03, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Local Heating and Air Conditioning company is Hiring!
We have an immediate opening for a Customer Service Specialist / Schedule Coordinator to join our team! This position will provide administrative support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks to the company.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- 401K with match
- Continuing Education
- Growth Opportunities
Job Title: Customer Service Specialist / Schedule Coordinator
Work Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm with occasional overtime
Compensation: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour depending on experience
What you will be doing:
- Answering incoming calls and the initial contact for all customers and vendors
- Scheduling estimates and energy audits and confirmation appointments with customers
- Scheduling service appointments / dispatching service technicians via Service Titan
- Managing all new customer inquiries and updating customer information
- Technical data entry in energy modeling software
- Filing utility rebates to our local utilities
- Creating sales folders daily
- Creating construction folders
- Managing our online chat
- Communicating with our technicians and sales professionals
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Intermediate + with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel & Outlook
- CRM / ERP database experience, we use Service Titan a cloud based software
- Ability to type 40+ WPM with accuracy
- Multi-line phone
- Polite and well-spoken on the phone with excellent customer service skills
- Energetic attitude with the ability to learn and improve quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Must work well independently, as well with others
- Able to independently manage time and resources to meet deliverables in specified time frames
BusinessView all jobs at Recruit4HVAC
Get fresh Immediate Hire Customer Service jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.