NOW HIRING: Customer Support Representative - FULL TIME OPENINGS! IMMEDIATE START DATES AVAILABLE!
We are seeking a competitive and charismatic candidate with management potential. We are in demand of an upbeat, charming, motivated individual who enjoys developing their professional network on a day-to-day basis
Are you driven and looking for a career that will not only empower your personal and professional growth but will allow you to build the career and future you desire?
Are you often described as a confident and collaborative leader?
Are you looking to BUILD opportunity?
We are seeking an energetic and hard-working to join our growing team. The Entry Level Customer Support Representative will be primarily focused on updating accounts and generating new business / revenue and aiding us in providing excellent service to our clients by assisting them with their benefits and financial service needs.
In this position you will work as a member of a team of professionals responsible for providing benefits and financial products to help clients protect their homes, cars, lives and retirement incomes. Our team members perform a fundamental role in servicing clients, supporting agents and building strong relationships with the community.
- Handle new customer inquiries and cross-sell existing clients
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referrals
- Generating quotes, processing payments & reporting claims
- Conducting policy reviews and providing details on updates
- Providing excellent client service
- Relationship building with new and existing clients
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving product and services offerings
If you possess a strong worth ethic, and can bring a positive energy to the office on an everyday basis, this is an ideal place to get your foot in the door!
- Competitive individuals with a winning mentality to move up into a leadership role
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Candidates who are serious about a long term career
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We start all our sports-minded representatives at entry level for the sole purpose of developing a strong leadership team from within.
We do not believe in tenure or seniority, we promote to management those who get the job done and are top performers in our sales and marketing departments.
We focus on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and leadership potential within every potential candidate.