We are seeking a Hospitality / Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information, introducing new products and resolving issues.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We recognize that we owe much of our success to our people. Our tailored approach allows us to take a much more of a personal touch to the development of our products ands ervices. As a result, we strive to create unlimited opportunities for individuals to achieve their personal, professional and financial goals. We do this by encouraging competition and making it easy for individuals to engage in sales and marketing, sharing effective techniques and communicating ideas openly, and by recognizing accomplishments both large and small.
Our philosophy emphasizes the importance of leading by example and having a comprehensive understanding of the entire business model. Our training program provides exposure to all facets of our campaigns as well as an opportunity for leadership and management positions. We have committed to expanding our office to meet the demands of 4 new campaigns! Therefore, we must start talent scouting right away.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in management, marketing, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor