We are seeking a Client Relations Representative to join our team! Our team members perform a fundamental role in servicing clients, supporting agents and building strong relationships with the community.
In this position you will work as a member of a team of professionals responsible for providing benefits and financial products to help clients protect their homes, cars, lives and retirement incomes. Our team members perform a fundamental role in servicing clients, supporting agents and building strong relationships with the community.
We recognize that we owe much of our success to our people. Our tailored approach allows us to take a much more of a personal touch to the development of our clients’ services. As a result, we strive to create unlimited opportunities for individuals to achieve their personal, professional and financial goals. We do this by encouraging competition and making it easy for individuals to engage in sales and marketing, sharing effective techniques and communicating ideas openly, and by recognizing accomplishments both large and small.
Our philosophy emphasizes the importance of leading by example and having a comprehensive understanding of the entire business model. Our training program provides exposure to all facets of our campaigns as well as an opportunity for leadership and management positions.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills