We are now hiring motivated individuals who possess strong leadership qualities to join our executive management team as an Manager in Training. This is a full time position (paid training) within our Client Support division that reports directly to the General Manager.
The ideal candidate for the Manager in Training position must be consumer oriented and have previous management or leadership experience on a professional or personal level. We are willing to train those who lack the experience provided the have the right drive and forward thinking our company needs.
Manager in Training duties include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the day to day operations in our office, and work with our clients, supporting agents as well as the community.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving product and services offerings .
- Manage a small team, making schedule changes and implementing training procedures.
- Complete training in Client Support including handling new customer inquiries and cross-sell existing clients, providing product and service information and answering any and all questions.
- Conduct quarterly employee reviews, identity problem areas and make efforts to increase results
- Generating new business through leads and referrals, generating quotes, processing payments and reporting claims
Prefered Qualifications for the Manager in Training:
- Previous experience in a leadership role and providing client and customer service
- Have the ability to quickly build relationships and rapport with those reporting to them and clients alike.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills both over the phone and in face to face meetings.
- Must be a self starter, thrive in a fast-past environment and have the ability to adjust as needed.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Must have reliable transportation to the office and be willing to undergo and pass a background check if offered the position.
- Must be available full time, Monday-Friday (no weekends included)
Benefits for the Manager in Training:
- Full Benefits Package available including medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Optional enrollment in retirement benefits
- Paid Training Period
- Competitive Industry pay and performance based bonus incentives