Customer Service Representative - Full Time CSR
Recruit Evansville, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
In this position you will work as a member of a team of professionals responsible for providing benefits and financial products to help clients protect their homes, cars, lives and retirement incomes. Our team members perform a fundamental role in servicing clients, supporting agents and building strong relationships with the community.
- Provide excellent customer service and sales support to our clients by assisting them with their benefits and financial service
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Provide product and service information and answering any and all questions.
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving product and services offerings
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented