Assistant Branch Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Assistant Sales/Branch Manager! You will be responsible for assisting the branch manager in operations, management, inside/outside sales and profitability of the branch office.
- Experience managing inside and outside sales teams, developing sales plans, monitoring individual sales performance to the overall sales plan, creating and driving sales promotions
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; developing sales plans, monitoring individual and team sales performance, appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Assist in supervising the daily activities of sales and operations associates engaged in selling, receiving and shipping product.
- Sales, Planning, budgeting, forecasting and expense control.
- Maximize sales and profit growth while properly managing company assets.
- Help Hire, teach, coach and retain the highest level of quality personnel.
- Work in conjunction with Branch Manager in order to establish and obtain goals and objectives.
- Develop effective inter-department communications
- On an as needed basis fill in for absent sales and or operations associates.
- Coordinates activities of branch warehouse with activities of sales, record control, and purchasing departments to ensure availability of merchandise.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Work Equivalent
- 2 plus years of experience in related field
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Internet software; Inventory software; spreadsheet software; Order processing systems; and Word Processing software.
- Must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Strong customer service background and ability to build effective relationships with customers and vendors.
- Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy
- Adheres to an appropriate (for the setting) and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times
- Works to bring the best out of fellow teammates
- Ability to prioritize activities and work efficiently while keeping team focused.
Recruit XLWhy Work Here?
Recruit XL provides candidates with opportunities to succeed by finding employment that meets their needs and goals!
Finance and Insurance