Inside Sales - Salisbury
Recruit Up, LLC Salisbury, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 1945, Northeastern Supply, Inc. began in a group of converted "row houses" in downtown Baltimore, Maryland. Currently, Northeastern Supply has 300 employees serving throughout 36 locations in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia and West Virginia. It is considered to be one of the Mid-Atlantic's fastest growing Plumbing, HVAC, and Water Systems businesses. We are looking to expand our growing team with an additional inside sales representative at our Salisbury, MD branch.
The inside sales representative will work cooperatively with outside sales and other members of the distribution team to grow existing customers, create new customers and meet or exceed monthly sales quotas at the appropriate gross margin while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications.
- Present price, credit and terms in accordance with standard procedures and customers' profitability profile.
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes and returns
- Provide accurate information regarding availability of in-stock items
- Obtain accurate information from vendors relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery
- Proactively recommend items needed by the customer to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaints
- Fill requests for catalogs, information or samples Setup and maintain customer files Communicate to the purchasing department unexpected increases or decreases in demand for products
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience – Inside Sales, Customer Service.
- Strong customer service and/or problem solving skills
- Must be results oriented and willing to be accountable for results
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Available to work weekday or weekend overtime as required
- Bilingual Skills (Spanish) are desirable
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Requires long periods of sitting.
- Frequent stooping, squatting, stretching and lifting are required to reach inventory items.
- The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions.
Recruit Up, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Recruit Up, LLC