Therapist- Addiction and Mental Health
Recovery Ways Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Why Work Here?
Apply your clinical skills with a diverse team of client-centered professionals, practice learning and skills with areas you may or may not be familiar with, regularly receive training in the various models that we focus on delivering in treatment, and regularly receive in-service training with the various departments to further promote optimum care and consistent standard of quality to our client population
We are looking for someone who:
· Sees the benefit of working with a multi-disciplinary team
· Can maintain high-level work ethic while under pressure
· Excels at documentation within strict timelines.
· Demonstrates professional presentation with approach and boundaries
· Actively engages staff and clients with empathetic and genuine manner
· Must be able to run process groups, individual and family therapy
· Can follow several client-centered and treatment protocols at once
· Has a working knowledge of substance abuse and mental health
· Is independently licensed in the State of Utah as LCSW, LMFT, CMHC or similar
If you are committed to personal excellence and growth, giving back, and sharing a passion for a more meaningful career, apply now.
Wage is commensurate with experience.
Benefits Offered - 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type - Full-Time
** Please submit a cover letter explaining why you are interested in working in the treatment industry.**