As a member of the Finance team, this position will support all general Accounting tasks assigned by the Accounting Manager for various entities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Assist in Acquisitional Accounting - bookkeeping and reporting
2. AP and AR Transactional processing and review
3. Payroll processing and review, filing various PR tax reporting, setting up new PR practices
4. Bank monitoring and reconciliations
5. Month-end account reconciliations
6. Prepare various Journal entries
7. Help prepare monthly Financial Reports
8. Complete special projects and miscellaneous reports as assigned
9. Assist with preparing annual audit work paper packages
1. Highly organized and great attention to detail, thoroughness
2. Technical proficiency
3. Ability to multi-task efficiently and meet assigned deadlines
4. Follow up and prioritization
5. Interpersonal skills and problem solving
6. Ethical conduct
7. Financial management
May delegate and supervise other accounting staff when needed
No travel required. This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, etc..
This is a largely sedentary role, however some filing is required. This may require the periodic ability to lift files and storage boxes.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position; typical work hours are Monday through Friday, between 8:00 am to 5 pm. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:00 am to 4:00 pm and must work 30 hours per week to maintain full time status.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
Proficient in Intuit Quickbooks
Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
3-5 years of experience in the Accounting field, preferred experience in healthcare accounting
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Recovery Ways is comprised of an energetic, dedicated team of professionals who work hard, but retain a sense of fun while doing so. We have an incredible team that we are all proud to be a part of.
If you are committed to personal excellence and growth, giving back, and sharing a passion for a more meaningful career, Recovery Ways would welcome you.
Why Work Here?Recovery Ways is a JCAHO accredited, dual diagnosis drug and alcohol treatment center. Our mission is to provide the most cost-effective and accessible treatment to as many people as possible. We are committed to quality, integrated care that is patient centered and holistic in approach. Recovery Ways is comprised of an energetic, dedicated team of professionals who work hard, but retain a sense of fun while doing so. We have an incredible team that we are all proud to be a part of. If you are committed to personal excellence and growth, giving back, and sharing a passion for a more meaningful career, Recovery Ways would welcome you.
Flexible schedules, awesome company culture, ability to apply a wide array of clinical skills, contribute to amazing patient care!