Recovery Unplugged Treatment Center is seeking a full time experienced and passionate full time primary therapist for our detox/residential substance abuse treatment program. Recovery Unplugged has a cutting edge approach to addiction treatment using music to breakdown defenses, engage clients in their treatment, and inspire ongoing recovery. The work environment is energetic and our organization is focused on client care and improving outcomes. If you are passionate, love music, and want to make a difference please send a resume for immediate consideration. We offer a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, and 401k. We are looking for someone who is open to working weekend days.
- Provides screenings and assessments of new clients under the direction of the Clinical Director
- Actively participates in Interdisciplinary Treatment Team meetings.
- Devises, completes, and documents on a regular basis on the initial treatment plan, master treatment plan, integrated diagnostic summary and treatment plan reviews/updates under the direct supervision of the Clinical Director.
- Facilitates team interaction for discharge planning.
- Shares pertinent information with team as obtained from client’s family, or others as indicated throughout program.
- Attends weekly staffing meetings per schedule.
- Evaluates the impact of therapeutic interventions upon the therapeutic milieu.
- Provides education to client/family on community resources.
- Facilitates discharge planning process with client/families under the direct supervision of the Clinical Director.
- Documents in the medical record on an ongoing basis, the assessment of the client’s progress/regress and interventions, and case management referrals provided under the direct supervision of the Clinical Director.
- Recognizes, responds to, and assists in psychiatric crisis situations and provides the interventions necessary.
- Reports potential crisis situations or problems to the Clinical Director.
- Communicates and alerts the nurse and physician of medication issues of the client.
- Communicates effectively with client, staff and physician.
- Fills in for any absence of staff on an as needed basis.
- Provides community education, as requested.
- Adheres to Policies & Procedures.
- Performs other duties assigned by management or leadership.
- Masters degree in mental health, psychology, or related field
- Attained or actively pursuing state licensure under a qualified person
- Experience working with substance abuse population