Recovery Unplugged Treatment Center in Brentwood, TN is seeking experienced and a passionate full time Group Facilitator for our residential drug and alcohol treatment program. Recovery Unplugged has a cutting edge approach to addiction treatment using music to breakdown defenses, engage clients in their treatment, and inspire ongoing recovery. The work environment is energetic and our organization is focused on client care and improving outcomes. If you are passionate, love music, and want to make a difference please send a resume for immediate consideration. We offer a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, and 401k. Individuals who are musically inclined are a plus!
- Responsible for the preparation and running of various groups
- Incorporate Recovery Unplugged’s Philosophy and work within the framework of the groups that are existing or will be created at Recovery Unplugged
- Managing the flow of the discussion in group
- Take attendance, observe the behavior of all clients, and maintain a safe environment for them
- Completing the group note in KIPU, which will be reviewed daily by the clinical staff
- The Group Facilitator will have a working knowledge of all musical equipment and will be responsible during groups to maintain safe use of the equipment
- Other duties as delegated and assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or LADC
- Basic knowledge of the disease model of addiction
- Experience running groups at a drug and alcohol treatment program
Recovery Unplugged Nashville
Why Work Here?Recovery Unplugged is a drug and alcohol treatment center with locations in Brentwood, TN, Lake Worth, FL, Fort Lauderdale, FL, Virginia and Austin, TX. We use music as well as the 12 steps as a catalyst for recovery and a way to help build rapport with our clients and allow them to open up more easily. Our (new) methods have been proven time and time again to be ground breaking and extremely successful. By joining this team you are joining a movement that thrives on giving our clients the best care possible and making our employees feel like they part of something great. Immediate positions are available.
Rapidly-expanding company offering competitive rates and full-range benefits