Recovery Unplugged has an immediate opening for an All-Star Admissions Coordinator
At Recovery Unplugged, We Save Lives!!!
Healing and EMPOWERMENT Through Music.
About this role:
Admissions coordinators are at the front lines of our drug & alcohol treatment facilitates. They represent all employees and company reputation as the first line of contact for most of our callers.
Our coordinators are the voice of reason, understanding and compassion for the potential new client searching for the treatment center where they'll begin their journey into recovery.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Provides information to callers about the company, its treatment plans, and programs.
- Determines the right fit program based on individual needs and 1-on-1 discussions.
- Conducts individual assessments.
- Verify insurance coverage for all applicants. Assist patients/families to find alternate funding sources when necessary, pre-certifies when applicable.
- Schedule all accepted applicants for admission and coordinates the admission the appropriate departments.
- Communicates insurance coverage information to appropriate interdisciplinary team members for continuity of care.
- Compiles daily and monthly statistics to then be reported to Administration.
- Responsible for telephone inquiries for facility information and responding to correspondence of the same.
- Conducts tours of the facility for families and other visitors.
- Acts as a resource person for admitting.
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years of admissions experience in a medical or educational facility
- Customer AND Sales focused, can do, will do attitude
- Reliable, experienced, professional, honest, sincere individuals may apply if this role sounds like a fit for you. Salary + commissions competitive.
Hours : Positions available seven days a week
Please do not apply in person or over the phone. If your skills match our needs, we'll contact you for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- High school or equivalent
- Call Center: 1 year
- Substance Abuse Counseling: 1 year
- General PC Skills (Required): 1 year
- Sales: 1 year