We are currently seeking for a Marketing Media & Communications Manager to represent our company. The Marketing Communication Manager is responsible for creating, developing, and implementing the marketing communications plan utilizing both digital and traditional marketing tactics, including but not limited to Broadcast, Print, Digital and Social. The Marketing Communication Manager will also develop and implement social media strategies and campaign management, including leading a team of social media specialists. Facilitating interdepartmental communications is also a requirement of the role.
- Create, develop and implement the overall marketing communications plan, including helping develop a disciplined consumer journey
- Direct and oversee external media buying agency as needed; May also have occasion to negotiate media directly.
- Advise and aid in the creation of effective social media strategies and campaigns
- Create a social media QA process that reinforces company values
- Train, lead and grow a team of social media specialists
- PR Oversight working with external agency
- Work with the Marketing team, Social Media Specialists, Production Supervisor as well as communicating well with other departments
- Associates or bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, business or related field.
- At least 5-10 years' experience in related field, advertising agency and social media experience preferred.Prior PR experience helpful, but not required.
- Media planning expertise in both traditional and digital media channels
- Analytical thinking skills required to implement more effective strategies
- Leadership skills necessary to inform and recommend alternate strategies and develop best practices as needed
- Ability to present to senior leadership on campaign results