We are currently seeking a Content Marketing Manager. The Content Marketing Manager will develop and inform the overall Creative Strategic Direction for the brand and related programs, including developing and maintaining brand standards, and content development standards. The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for content creation across all platforms, including but not limited to website, digital, video/broadcast, print, graphics, copywriting and other marketing assets as needed. Internal communication and training assets are also included. Content Marketing Manager will have primary oversight of the website to maintain visual appeal, optimal user experience and clear navigation under direction from the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion working in partnership with Creative Supervisor for scheduling
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies using formal Creative Brief.
- Design and production expertise across platforms (digital, print, web, etc.)
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral, both internal and external
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met; Evolve brand standards as needed
- Identify process-driven improvements to help the team be more effective
- Utilize analytics to continually improve the work
- Regularly meet with upper management to explain campaign strategies, solutions and socialize results.
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative teams
- Manage and cultivate the career development of staff members, including designers, copywriters, videographers, web developers and web designers
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built.
- Working with the Marketing team, Social Media Coordinators, Production Manager as well as communicating well with other departments
- Associates or bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, business or related field.
- At least 5-10 years' experience in related field, advertising agency and social media experience preferred.Prior PR experience helpful, but not required.
- Media planning expertise in both traditional and digital media channels
- Analytical thinking skills required to implement more effective strategies
- Leadership skills necessary to inform and recommend alternate strategies and develop best practices as needed
- Ability to present to senior leadership on campaign results
Recovery Unplugged Florida
Why Work Here?Recovery Unplugged is a drug and alcohol treatment center with locations in Lake Worth, FL, Fort Lauderdale, FL, Brentwood, TN, Virginia and Austin, TX. We use music as well as the 12 steps as a catalyst for recovery and a way to help build rapport with our clients and allow them to open up more easily. Our (new) methods have been proven time and time again to be ground breaking and extremely successful. By joining this team you are joining a movement that thrives on giving our clients the best care possible and making our employees feel like they part of something great. Immediate positions are available.
Fast-growing, promising company, fast career