Recovery Unplugged Treatment Center in Austin, TX is seeking temporary an experienced and impassioned full time primary therapist for our detox, residential and PHP/IOP l drug treatment program. Recovery Unplugged has a cutting edge approach to addiction treatment using music to breakdown defenses, engage clients in their treatment and inspire ongoing recovery. The work environment is energetic and our organization is focused on client care and improving outcomes. If you are passionate , love music and want to make a difference please send a resume for immediate consideration. We offer a competitive salary , bonus and healthcare benefits. We are looking for someone who can work both day and night hours.
Must be able to work five days a week, including weekends.
- Provides screenings and assessments of new patients under the direction of the Clinical Director for both outpatient services, both telephone and in person.
- Actively participates in Interdisciplinary Treatment Team meetings.
- Devises, completes, and documents on a regular basis on the initial treatment plan, master treatment plan, integrated diagnostic summary and treatment plan reviews/updates under the direct supervision of the Clinical Director.
- Facilitates team interaction for discharge planning.
- Shares pertinent information with team as obtained from patient’s family, or others as indicated throughout program.
- Attends weekly staffing meetings per schedule.