Recovery Unplugged is seeking Behavioral Health Technicians to join our team at our locations in South and East Austin! Multiple shifts available, including; days, nights and overnights.
This is an entry level position. Start ASAP!
**Must have a clean driving record and valid driver's license**
Behavioral Health Technician responsibilities include: knowledge of a variety of music, driving a company vehicle to ensure clients arrive safely and on time for scheduled activities, being on site and supervising clients to maintain a safe and healthy environment for staff and clients. This requires working on-site with the Director of Operations, Operations Manager, and staff to assure the highest degree of client and staff satisfaction and safety.
- Completes rounds every 15 and/or 30 mins (Q15's and Q30's)
- Completes all steps of housing intake with new clients, including all housing paperwork
- Conducts searches of clients' personal belongings and collects all personal items, e.g. cell phone, electronics, credit cards, etc.
- Conducts urine analysis and monitors vital signs
- Transports clients safely and in a timely manner as assigned
- Documents incidents that may occur and sends the Incident Reporting Form to direct supervisor upon completion.
- Attends all mandated training
- Assures safe employee practices at all times
- Documents shift activity in shift report
- Notifies immediate supervisor and/or Clinical Director with any client concerns
- Coordination of clients' needs
- Follows Tech Manual Guidelines
- Cooperates and works well with all employees
- Takes direction from immediate supervisor
- Maintains appropriate boundaries and ethical behavior at all times with clients, families, co-workers and other professionals
- Maintains strict client confidentiality in accordance with Title 42CFR, Part 2 and 45CFR, Parts 160 and 194.
- Minimum of high school degree with GED accepted.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Preferred knowledge of KIPU
Recovery Unplugged is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff.
Recovery Unplugged Austin
Why Work Here?Recovery Unplugged is a drug and alcohol treatment center with locations in Lake Worth, FL, Fort Lauderdale, FL, Austin, TX, Annandale, VA, and Nashville, TN. We use music as well as the 12 steps as a catalyst for recovery and a way to help build rapport with our clients and allow them to open up more easily. Our (new) methods have been proven time and time again to be ground breaking and extremely successful. By joining this team you are joining a movement that thrives on giving our clients the best care possible and making our employees feel like they part of something great. Serving our clients is our number one goal, and if you're passionate about helping others and want to contribute to an environment that cultivates change, submit your resume today! Recovery Unplugged is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff.
Recovery Unplugged provides quality client-centered care and utilizes modern, outcomes-based approaches in treating addiction.