Clinical Supervisor - Substance Addiction Inpatient Treatment Facilit
Recovery Centers of America Company Saint Charles, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Overview: The Clinical Supervisor is the primary organizer, monitor, and overseer of the therapeutic functions and services provided by the therapists within their programs. May carry a reduced caseload of clients and provides clinical support, supervision, and monitoring for the therapists assigned to their program. Also provides a vital liaison unction between the primary clinical staff and the Clinical Director. The Clinical Supervisor is also responsible for program development, training of clinical staff and maintaining professional relationships with collateral agencies.
* Provides oversight, supervision and quality assurance of all mental health and AOD clinical services including record keeping and direct services.
* Ensures that clinical services are in compliance with county, state and federal regulatory agencies.
* Ensures adherence to HIPAA and documentation requirements as identified by regulatory agencies.
* Reviews treatment plans, case notes, and written correspondence in order to verify that such documents meet appropriate regulatory agencies.
* Facilitates team case conference on a weekly basis to ensure coordinated treatment plans and service utilization in order to ensure the comprehensive care of patients.
* Monitors submission of initial and renewal treatment plans for quality and timeliness
* Assigns cases to therapists and paraprofessionals as needed
* Interacts and mediates between referral sources, other agencies, and therapists as needed.
* Ensures that supervision documentation occurs and is submitted for filing.
* Ensures that all significant incidences are reported via Incident Report within 24 hours.
* Hires, trains and provides performance management feedback to employees (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
* This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and Experience:
* Master's degree in human services field, i.e., social work, psychology, counseling, nursing, addiction counseling or related field.
* CPC-AD, LCADC, LCPC/LCSW and one year supervisory experience
* Demonstrated ability to consistently maintain and chart documentation in accordance with regulations
* Knowledge of various substance abuse treatment modalities; knowledge of issues collateral to substance abuse (AIDS, Dual Diagnosis)
* Ability to train and supervise staff
* Strong knowledge of county, state federal regulations
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
* Problem Solving: Identifies problems, involves others in seeking solutions when appropriate, conducts appropriate analysis, searches for best solutions, responds quickly to new challenges.
* Job Knowledge: Understands duties and responsibilities, has required job knowledge; has necessary technical skills; understands company mission/values; keeps job knowledge current; is in command of critical issues.
* Project Management: Coordinates the diverse components of the project by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality.
* Collaboration: Works in collaboration with other health professionals and leaders from other disciplines.
* Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend much of their time on their feet, actively working with patients.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected
By joining RCA, you are committing to helping millions of people successfully start and continue their recovery journey, supporting and educating their loved ones, and making a difference in the communities we serve.
RCA is proud to open our first facility off of the East Coast, in St. Charles, IL, and is looking for a leadership team which will continue the RCA mission into Illinois. The team at RCA is comprised of the most dedicated, compassionate, and hard-working people you’ll find, and RCA is dedicated to providing each team member a supportive career with meaning, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefit package.
Recovery Centers of America CompanyWhy Work Here?
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was founded with the mission of savings millions of lives from the disease of addiction
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was founded with the mission of savings millions of lives from the disease of addiction. RCA is growing, and currently has 11 facilities offering best in class, evidence based inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted addiction treatment. Our clinical expertise, modern facilities and breadth of services are highly respected in the addiction treatment industry. By joining RCA, you are committing to helping millions of people successfully start and continue their recovery journey, supporting and educating their loved ones, and making a difference in the communities we serve. RCA is proud to open our first facility off of the East Coast, in St. Charles, IL, and is looking for a leadership team which will continue the RCA mission into Illinois. The team at RCA is comprised of the most dedicated, compassionate, and hard-working people you’ll find, and RCA is dedicated to providing each team member a supportive career with meaning, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefit package.
41W400 Silver Glen RoadSaint Charles, IL