We are seeking an Addiction Counselor to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting.
- Counsel and advise individuals or groups with substance abuse problems
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with clients
- Prepare progress reports and letters for relevant parties
- Educate families and groups on substance abuse treatments and prevention programs
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare or counseling professionals
- Previous experience in counseling, social work, or other related fields
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Work Here?Here at Recovery Care, we recognize that choosing addiction treatment is a significant life-changing decision. Everyone has unique and personal reasons for wanting to change their lives, and everyone’s road to recovery will be different. We believe that addiction treatment is not one-size-fits all. Our comprehensive recovery program provides quality care for our clients, their families, and the referring professionals. We offer a variety of treatment options including Suboxone, Subutex, Zubsolv, Revia and Vivitrol. WE are also a full service Mental Health Practice. We are... Recovery Care.
Flexible hours and lots or room for growth!!!!