Established in 2015, Recovery and Wellness Center of Eastern Washington is the area's first Treatment Facility providing Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Programs for the treatment of Eating Disorders. In addition to our Eating Disorder Programs we provide Intensive Outpatient Treatment Programs for Depression and Anxiety.
All programs utilize a therapeutic, evidence-based curriculum containing lessons that are Cognitive Behavioral and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy based. Our experienced Medical Doctor, Licensed Therapists, and Registered Dietitians partner with our patients to create an individualized treatment plan focused on recovery.
We are currently hiring for a Licensed Therapist who will work in all programs; Depression and Anxiety Treatment Programs (adult and adolescent) as well as our Eating Disorder Programs (adult and adolescent). The scheduled hours will fluctuate according to program schedules. Candidates applying for this position must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule.
As part of the treatment team, the candidate will provide the following, including but not limited to;
· Perform intake assessments, psychosocial assessments, diagnosis, treatment and crisis intervention of members with psychiatric disorders including but not limited to eating disorders, depression and anxiety.
· Develop and coordinate a clinical treatment plan for assigned patients, present weekly progress and struggles during treatment team, and develop appropriate discharge planning.
· Consult with other professional providers, as part of a multidisciplinary team, to provide appropriate treatment for the patient.
· Be responsible for Clinical Reviews, Utilization Reviews and work closely with the team to accomplish insurance authorizations for services.
· Provide weekly individual and family sessions, group counseling, education and meetings as assigned.
· Chart patient's treatment and progress in accordance with state regulations and department procedures and facilitate ancillary services/community referrals.
· Interpret psychiatric treatment to appropriate supports and help to reduce fear and other attitudes obstructing acceptance of psychiatric care and continuation of treatment.
· Maintain regular contact with families, outside clinicians, referring parties, and report safety concerns to mandated reporting agencies.
· Participate in in-service training and individual/group supervision meeting and any other duties as assigned by the Clinical Supervisor.
Licensed MHC, MFT, LCSW, PhD, PsyD or Intern with 1000+ hours of experience. Experienced or the strong desire to learn and work with, patients recovering from eating disorders and associated co-morbidities, depression and anxiety. Training in evidence-based treatments. Must be able to respond well to a rapid yet fluctuating, interdependent work environment, have strong organizational skills and be able to work well within a multidisciplinary team. Candidate must possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Excellent attendance required.
Job Type: Full-time