Records Deposition Service (RDS)
RDS is a record procurement company who has an open position for a Client Liaison Specialist. RDS assists attorneys in every type of litigation imaginable by issuing subpoenas and requests and performing secure scanning and copying of crucial documents. We have cutting-edge technology which allows us to provide this expert service. Client Liaison Specialists are a vital part of our organization as they are the main point of contact for our clients. Client Liaisons assist both clients and deponents with all questions and concerns they may have. This individual will ensure the customer is left with the satisfaction that their inquiry is being fulfilled. The position also includes a rotating schedule as the Receptionist on a multi-line switchboard.
As a Client Liaison Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Take high volume calls from clients or deponents with questions regarding orders for documents. Quickly and efficiently utilize the company database to provide information needed.
- Send information to clients or deponents utilizing e-mail, share-file or fax.
- Follow-up with deponents for status on orders where no response was received.
- Assist clients with any questions regarding the RDS portal.
- Blog any contact with clients or deponents with detailed notes in the database.
- Send information to deponents utilizing their web-based portal.
- Scan documents into the database and/or download deponent records.
In the Receptionist role, the day will include:
- Take high volume incoming telephone calls, screen and transfer them to the correct person or department.
- Place calls on hold when multiple lines ring in at the same time. Ability to return to those calls and transfer in the order they were received.
- Process all incoming mail for payments.
- Print out all Customer Service faxes and process them.
- Assist any clients or deponents that visit the office.
This job might be for you if:
You are happy to work directly with clients. You love the challenges each day presents and are always determined to get through the workload. You enjoy the variety of daily work and can easily shift from one assignment to another.
You have the ability to effectively negotiate and manage through conflict.
You are detail oriented and consider every job you are assigned very important.
You communicate well by writing and speaking professionally.
You are flexible enough to work independently but can also work with a team. You are goal oriented and always work towards that next challenge. You do not fear change, you embrace it. You take ownership of your work product.
In order to interview for and potentially land this job, you need to have some experience with handling voluminous workloads while paying attention to detail. Having experience working with people in a customer service capacity is a plus. It doesn’t require traditional office experience: we have some amazing teammates who came from the retail and restaurant industries who do phenomenal work. Please be sure to highlight these skills on your resume or cover letter.