- $38 to $48 Hourly
The Account Manager manages existing client relationships, originates new clients and organizes marketing events related to Reconstruction Experts. Reconstruction Experts is a full-service general contractor specializing in reconstruction, restoration and remodeling of multi-family residential, commercial and single family properties.
**This position has an Inland Empire Territory**
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed revenue/sales goals.
- Implement marketing strategies and tactics through the following:
- Direct outside sales.
- Working closely with estimators and project managers in order to maintain continuous knowledge of project progress.
- Reporting to Senior Managers regarding account activity.
- Maintain customer relationship management database of client contacts and their applicable information.
- Work with clients via phone, e-mail, and in-person.
- Create and give marketing presentations with field professionals and senior management.
- Organize marketing events such as trade shows, golf tournaments, lunch and learn meetings, etc.
- Perform assigned marketing research and compose reports reflecting findings.
- Manage inventory of promotional products. Work with the Corporate Marketing Department on inventory.
- Maintain calendar of marketing events as well as all presentation, board meetings and other events surrounding the acquisition of projects.
- Perform other duties requested by Branch Manager and Senior Management.
Work Experience, Education, Skills and Physical Requirements
- Exceptional interpersonal communications.
- 3 years of experience in sales and/or marketing.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Good writing skills and organized.
- Good driving record and/or insurable driving record.
- Be able to sit for long periods of time in front of computer.
- Be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time in all seasons of weather.
- Be able to drive for long periods of time.
- Be able to work more than 40 hours a week when required.
- Proven successful track record in sales.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Reconstruction ExpertsLos Angeles, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.