Sue Locate Technician
Reconn Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
To apply, simply TEXT Reconn to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our hiring team today!
Are you looking to jump start your growth in your professional career? How about working for one of the fastest growing underground utility locating companies in the nation? If you are a quality conscious, hard-working individual who loves working outdoors, then you should consider a career at Reconn!
Reconn is currently seeking Sue Locate Technician in the Seattle area
As we look to continue leading the industry in quality and safety, we need people to join our team who are problem solvers, confident, take pride in public safety and are comfortable in a fast paced, exciting work environment. From your first day with us, you will have a direct impact on the safety and protection of the local communities where we live and work.
Your Responsibilities as a SUE Locator:
- You will be responsible for the correct, safe and efficient designating of underground utilities
- Taking time to thoroughly research and investigate all underground utilities in an area, properly marking the location, completing the necessary paperwork and documenting each location
- Documentation can consist of electronic field sketching, GPS and Data Collection.
These are full-time positions, overtime and occasional short travel will be required. Ideal candidates will have advanced locating experience with all utilities, a demonstrated commitment to quality, and attention to detail. Experience reading CAD, GIS, and MicroStation files is a plus.
Starting pay for this position is $17-$20/hr. DOE
Why You'll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
- 100% paid training – We're invested in you, starting on your first day.
- Post-dig season bonus – Front-line employees are the first to share in the company’s success.
- Tenure Boots Program – Provides a $200 voucher to buy a new pair of work boots on your first anniversary and every year after.
- Daily pay – Access your pay when you need it most. Instantly transfer your earnings to your bank same day.
- Comprehensive insurance options – A variety of excellent insurance choices including medical, dental, vision, and life.
- 401(k) with company match – We will help you save for the long term with our competitive 401(k) employer match program.
- PTO and paid holidays – Even in your first year, so you can spend time with your loved ones.
- Company laptop, phone, and equipment – Advanced technology you can count on.
- Tech Health Desk – Dedicated representatives to get you what you need when you need it.
- Employee discounts & perks – Outstanding discounts at major retailers and service.
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Prior utility locating experience preferred
- Experience reading CAD, GIS, and MicroStation files is a plus
- Be able and willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions. Previous outdoor experience is a plus!
- Be able to work in a confined space; walk, bend and lift up to 75 pounds
- Be computer proficient
- Must maintain professional appearance and personal conduct at all times
- Available to work overtime and weekends (as needed)
- Able to pass a drug screen
- Have a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Reconn