Want to provide insights that make a difference? As Sales Analyst, Sam's Club, you'll have the freedom to drive revenue, market share and best practice across a global customer portfolio.
Sales Analyst, Sam's Club
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
The Sales Analyst is responsible for supporting the end to end Club business by leveraging data to drive in-market implementation and ensure follow-up/tracking of 4Ps initiatives.
Key areas of responsibility include supporting Club team in identifying and finding solutions to close in-mkt 4Ps gaps & improving financial forecasting for channel, and w/ analytical support for Nielsen data source.
- Supports Key Account Managers (KAM's) & Team Leaders (TL's) with in-depth data analysis of strengths/weaknesses of current execution of LSM 4Ps strategies
- Must understand national 4Ps strategies and drill down to the store level to understand how these strategies are working in-market. Includes using data to make recommendations on opportunities for customizing national strategies for $$ customers when needed
- Provides analysis of competitive promotion plans/activity and recommends defensive promotion strategies where needed
- Performs high level, in depth analyses using syndicated data
- Measures performance and impact of initiatives. Communicates results effectively across the business
- Understands and applies Customer, Consumer and Industry insights using Nielsen Nitro, Nielsen Household Panel, Spectra and other market research data (U&As, Marketing Mix Model, Assortment studies)
- Provides support as needed for business reviews in key company/customer meetings - provides national Brand/Category insights
- Supports KAM's and TL's to seek, create and develop new business opportunities to build brand consumption
- Supports the implementation of the new RB shelf management process in $$ customers
- Provide focus and detailed follow-up on shelf management projects and aid in presentation development where needed. Understand status in $$ customers and ensures follow-up of all action steps
- 4 year college degree
- 3 years' experience and proven knowledge/understanding of Syndicated Data: Nielsen/IRI, Panel, Spectra, Brand U&As
- Some direct Sales and/or Brand Management experience with cross functional exposure to other Business Operations preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to independently conduct in-depth data analysis AND use the data to develop strong, persuasive selling stories
- Good understanding of Customer Management Process
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Office, Nielsen/IRI)
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to successfully multi-task
- Good interpersonal and time management skills. Must enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Consumer packaged goods industry
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consi