Tenant Service Coordinator/ Database Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tenant Service Coordinator / Database Administrator
The Tenant Services Coordinator will act as a Liaison between Property Managers, Maintenance Technicians, Service Providers and tenants. This position will be responsible to maintain the accuracy of building information within the property management database as well as maintain work order and invoice tracking software. Applicants should have a strong sense of customer service and be able to communicate with our tenants and service providers. Prior customer service or property management experience in a plus. Experience with Yardi Property Management Software or similar is also a plus.
· Assist the Director of Property Operations, in the daily management of approximately 100 commercial/residential properties.
· Answer calls from Tenants, Vendors and Maintenance Technicians
· Create Work Orders for PM to dispatch, follow up and close out maintenance requests.
· Dispatch proper technician to resolve the service request.
· Schedule repair work with tenants when required.
· Respond to tenant request for extra services, Schedule, dispatch and bill tenant work orders
· Utilize and maintain an accurate work order to invoice tracking system for vendor dispatched calls so that every service invoice is linked to the tenant request date and time.
· Follow up with service provider to make sure insurance certificates are current
· Prepare bid notices and service contracts to be sent out to maintenance vendors
· Attend weekly department meeting offsite, maintain the agenda/ task list so Property Manager can follow up with responsible parties.
· Prepare welcome packages for Property Manager’s meetings with new tenants at time of lease commencement.
· Schedule and manage required municipal compliance testing (RPZ, ISO, Fire alarm etc.)
· Manage commercial building gym membership process, including collecting a waiver form, membership fee, and renewal at time of expiration.
· Validate invoices against work performed. Code and approve invoices; Review ledger report and invoice tracking system to assist vendors with inquiries (reconcile discrepancies).
· Schedule appointments/inspections with tenants, contractors, utility companies, appraisers, code enforcers; and prepare & distribute associated correspondence
· Set up and track utilities for existing and new construction buildings; including move out/in transfers
· Track Information in Access Database: residential appliance inventory; commercial equipment, capturing major repairs for later assessment (HVAC, Fire Sprinkler /monitoring, RPZ etc.). Also track properties abstracts, inspections due dates , roof warranties, utility meters, contracts and services
· Maintain the invoicing system (P2P and Vendor Café) administratively: onboard vendors onto VenforCafe, train PMs and Payables on PayScan procedures; act as liaison debugging and reporting errors to Yardi
- Assist at Corporate Events on occasion
Skills and Qualifications
Experience in an office environment, Telephone and Verbal communication skills, Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel and have the ability to learn business related programs. (Yardi, Timberline)
Office skills, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Exceptional organization skills, informing others in a timely and efficient manner, Handles pressure, Supply management/ordering and handling requests from the upper management with little assistance. Along with the knowledge and the skills to perform in this position, the candidate must have extraordinarily good human relations and a great sense of loyalty to the company
Rechler Equity Partners
85 South Service RoadMelville, NY
Get fresh Senior Database Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.