Recess Creative is adding to our group of talented and creative professionals here in Cleveland. We’re looking for an innovative Digital/Paid Media Specialist with proficiency in paid advertising.
The Digital/Paid Media Specialist will be responsible for implementing integrated digital strategies for our portfolio of clients in various industries. Responsibilities include overseeing paid search, paid social, traditional media & analytic programs for Recess Creative clients. This position will assist in the development of integrated paid media strategies for clients, execution of said campaigns within AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, app ads etc. and the collection of data to continually recommend KPIs & perform ongoing optimization. This position will work to constantly evaluate and streamline all products, tools, and processes for the agency.
The Digital/Paid Media Specialist will work collaboratively across the digital team to attain collective goals, reporting to the Director of Social & Digital Strategy.
- 3+ years experience working in digital/paid media strategy and execution
- Experience launching and optimizing PPC, display and social campaigns
- Experience maintaining paid advertising bid strategies, execution and budget management
- Must love and be curious about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line
- Experience with Google Analytics and tracking tools
- Experience with analytics, conversion tracking and building performance reports
- Well versed in the Office suite, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Professional client communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, but also can work well in a team
- Ability to proactively organize daily tasks
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
Nice to Have
- DataBox experience
- Experience with creating or optimizing landing pages a plus
- Traditional media planning experience
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Enthusiasm for the future of brand advertising on the web and building that future with us
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Using your analytical mindset, you will be responsible for the strategy, execution, performance and reporting of the paid search, social and media campaigns for our clients across multiple platforms (Adwords, Display, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, App ads, components of traditional media etc.)
- Daily optimization and management of campaigns within individual platforms
- Maintain bid strategy execution and budget management
- Craft effective ad copy for A/B testing and conversion optimization
- Monitor our clients overall campaign health and recommend continued optimizations for success
- Analytics and conversion implementation and quality assurance
- Regularly analyze data using third party tools to understand user behavior and provide insight into the topics that drive interest and engagement
- Research and analyze competitor advertising
- Track our progress against key competitors
- Analyzing campaign performance and providing optimization recommendations
- Create and update dashboards for regular reporting on all clients paid media campaigns
- Stay up to date on all news and trends in the paid advertising industry to deliver cutting edge strategies for our clients
This is a full-time position and the candidate will work directly out of our sweet downtown Cleveland, Ohio office. Benefits include: Complete Health - Medical, Dental, Vision & Life, Disability, and 401k with company match & PTO.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.