We are hiring!
Role and Responsibilities
The Trainer will be responsible for supporting the organization by collaborating with the Chief Compliance Officer to effectively oversee and administer training, and staff development programs for the organization. The Trainer is responsible for collaborating with senior leadership to develop, implement, and monitor all aspects of the organization’s training activities for new and existing staff.
- Training new hires in Customer Service and Collections
- Developing and delivering training materials designed for classroom use and managing ongoing training deliverables.
- Maintains a level of expertise regarding business processes, corporate initiatives, and has a thorough understanding of training program and Quality Call Monitoring guidelines and Operation metrics.
· Coaches and mentors new hires through shadowing/nesting and on–the-floor support, to improve performance
· Generates reports and tracks progress of trainees and personnel during training period
· Develops assessments which are tied to class objectives
- Assists in the evaluation of the effectiveness of training based upon formal and informal feedback from Managers and Supervisors.
- Develops assessments which are tied to class objectives.
- Has the ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects or project components simultaneously with minimal supervision and a great level of detail.
- Quickly and independently becomes an expert on company standards, procedures, tools, etc. in order to produce deliverables in a variety of formats and on time.
- Handles high volume of training content, and multiple projects with aggressive timelines.
- Selects or develops teaching aids such as training manuals, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials and reference works.
- Confers with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Coordinates training schedule with the hiring and training demands of the [department/division].
- Develops strong relationships with internal customers to develop course materials and receive feedback.
· Prepares lesson plans, training aids and manuals relevant to training materials
· Effectively apply industry standards and adult learning principles in the design, development, and delivery of training
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS Degree in related field or combination of equivalent education and experience preferred.
- One year of training experience.
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills and/or hands-on experience in a support environment
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Detailed oriented and displays analytical abilities
- Expert knowledge of documentation and reporting tools, such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to independently work under aggressive timelines while managing multiple projects.
- Proven ability to analyze reports and documentation.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- The work is considered light-to-medium in nature and involves sitting or standing much of the time on a recurring basis, or considerable skill, adeptness and speed in the use of fingers, hands or limbs in tasks involving close tolerances or limits of accuracy.