Role and Responsibilities
Responsible for collection of outstanding patient balances of medical creditor clients’ accounts while maintaining superior customer service and professionalism. Accurately documents all collection activity within system of record; maintains and organizes work, and responds to inquiries from relevant parties.
- Service each interaction with the quality and integrity standards of Receivable Solutions and its creditor clients
- Ensures proper work effort of assigned inventory
- Maintains acceptable levels of productivity
- Understands and effectively utilizes assigned client systems
- Makes and receives consecutive calls in a call center environment.
- Documents all activity, maintains and organizes unit and responds to all communication and/ or verbal inquiries from all relevant parties.
- Handles inbound and outbound telephone calls to patients with the goal of collecting payments in full or arrange a payment plan, while resolving all patient questions or concerns within the acceptable standards of assigned creditor clients.
- Models appropriate behavior in handling of difficult interactions or accounts.
- Operates within the guidelines of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and any other applicable Federal, state, and local laws and company policies.
- Adheres to applicable policies, hospital/physician billing/departmental practices and 3rd party requirements.